Thursday 24 July 2014

Cendol

Cendol is a deliciously and refreshing dessert that can be found in Singapore at restaurants and at most food centers. It is a traditional dessert that was sold on the 60s through the 80s. It is just perfect for hot weather in Singapore because now a days Singapore is so hot and you can go buy cendol to eat or drink.




When I eating the cendol, I scoop it into my mouth and the shaved ice is soft with the grass jelly noodles with pandan flavouring in my mouth. For cendol drink is like normal cendol but when I drink it I also can scoop it up the red beans and green jelly noodles with pandan flavouring to eat. It cost about $1.50 to $2.00 for the cendol.

The ingredients of cendol include coconut milk, green starched jelly noodles with pandan flavouring, shaved ice and palm sugar. Other ingredients such as red beans, glutinous rice, grass jelly, corn and durian might also be included.

3 comments:

  1. Do they serve cendol on a plate ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, nice research on the prices!
    Please improve on your english though XD

    ReplyDelete