Wednesday 30 July 2014

Ice Kachang

Ice Kachang was a common sight in the 1950s and 1960s. Ice Kachang is deliciously that can be in Singapore at food centres and hawker center. It is good to have Ice Kachang on the hot sunny day when you are at outside work or school and you can go buy Ice Kachang to eat.


I eating the Ice Kachang, I scoop it and put it into my mouth, the shaved ice is watering with the coloured syrups in my mouth. I also scoop and eat the red beans, sweet corn and attap chee into my mouth. It cost about $1.00 to $2.00 for the Ice Kachang.


The ingredients of Ice kachang include comprising jelly, red beans, sweet corn, attap chee as its base and shaved ice, coloured syrups and condensed milk. Other ingredients such as durian might also be included.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE ICE KACHANG, and i have posted about it too!
    Go check out my blog @ www.fyehfood.blogspot.sg ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems interesting! The way you say about yer experience on how you eat your ice kachang sure makes me drool... over you!

    ReplyDelete